Friday, July 24, 2009

Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

For graduation I was thinking of doing platinum blond and medium golden brown streaks in my hair. I have dark dark almost black hair and I have a light tan complexion. I'm a guy obviously and was wondering if it would look nice with a crew cut also? Need some help figuring it out.



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

WHAT IS UP WITH ALLTHE COLOR QUESTIONS PLEASE DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR DYE MEANS DIE BUT ONLY JUST FOR YOUR HAIR.



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

red highlights to go with your super dark hair.



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

im sure they wouldnt look horrible, and its only hair, even in the worst case senario all you have to so is re-dye your hair!



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

A crew cut would look good, I bet... But I don't think that it would be such a great idea to go so light when you normally have black hair. Remember your eye brows! I'm sure they are just as dark as your hair, so why don't you but some chestnut brown highlights in your hair? I bet that would look much better than going so light for your hair. Hope it works out!



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

I would go with highlights only a few shades lighter than your natural hair, kind of like real sun highlights, but for your graduation and all the pictures that would be taken, i wouldnt go with a new hairstyle or color so soon.



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

do brown with a golden dark brown highlight



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

Good question.



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

no, don't do it! dark hair is good. especially if ya have dark eyes, also, you don't want to look back at the photos and go "what was i thinking!?"



Should I do platinum blond/lightish med. golden brown highlights?

who really cares, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment