Thursday, July 30, 2009

My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

I used sun-in probably 2 weeks ago and I hate what it did to my hair color. My hair used to be dirty blond with the LITTLEST bit of red and now its orangey. I hate it. It orangey blonde and I don't know what I should do. Should I use a toner? Strip hair color? Die? Oh and no one knows I used sun-in... they all think it's from the sun and just went weird... Not even my mom knows... and she'd be taking me to the salon.... Ahh I don't know what to do and I don't want to go to the salon because I don't want them to ask me and tell my mom... ughh. what do i do?



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

You have to stop. Go see a reputable colourist. You're going to destroy your hair!



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

SHAVE YOUR HEAD!



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

Cut it all off - bald is beautiful!



: )



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

chill. go to salon and ask them to share your secret and don't tell your mom about it.



Atleast if you go to salon you'll get you great look back



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

you need to go to the salon anyway its chemically treated,also tell your mom its not like your pregnant and running off with a prisoner



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

You will need to tell the stylist that you put Sun In in it,don't lie about it because things can go terribly wrong if you don't tell her. There are certain things that can not be used over Sun In. You will not need to have have your hair stripped because there isn't anything on it to strip out,the Sun In lightened your hair. Good luck.



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

I let my sister color my hair about 3 weeks ago and turned it orange so I completely understand. I say go to the salon with your mom. If you know the place that she is going to take you/who your colorist will be call ahead and tell them what happened and explain that you don't want your mom to know about the sun-in. Or you can wait until you get there and when your mom goes to sit down tell the colorist then. It's important that a colorist does your hair now just in case it turns another color (as hair is known to do) and she can fix it right then. Don't worry about it to much, we all go through it at some point.



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

Notice how all the women are telling you to go to the salon but all the men are telling you to shave it. Who would you rather impress? I agree with shaving.



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

I'm not going answer this question the way I really want to because I'm probable just irritated with kid questions BUT do they really think the sun turned your hair Orange? Go ahead and tell your mom the truth, It's not the end of the world . This is easily fixed at your local beauty shop . DO NOT try and fix this yourself from a box dye. I would help you if I could but I cant so I wont. Good luck young one.



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

stay out of the haircare aisle...



My hair was turned orange by sun-in... what do I do now?

PLEASE tell your stylist!!! It is so important that you let them know b/4 they damage your hair! What most people don't know about products like these is that they contain ingredients like metalic dyes, which go in the the cortex (the middle layer of the hair) and can never be removed. So everytime you apply heat to your head (sweating, blowdrying, sunlight, whatever) the metalic dye is going to continually lighten. Not matter what you try to cover it with. Which sounds good...Just add heat and it'll get lighter. But there's a Law Of Color that exists. Red-orange/orange/gold stages of lightening are the hardest to lighten. It takes something really strong to lift haircolor past those levels. Metalic dye isn't that strong. Also, metallic dyes can react (in a very bad way) w/ what your stylist puts on your hair. So you NEED to let them know so they don't apply the wrong chemicals and you end up w/ a disaster. They will know you lied when this happens, just be honest and tell them up front that you did this and they can discuss solutions w/ you. Most stylists can spot these kinds of over-the-counter 'do's, anyway. Unfortunately, you are stuck w/ the metallic dye until all the hair that it was applied to is cut off. Please be honest and avoid a potential disaster! Your stylist will be glad you did!



Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment