Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

Its blond its about down to my shoulders, straight hair also im 4'11 so does this make me look shorter?



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

Hair will grow back. Cut it and get a fresh look for the summer.



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

i sugeest making a little shorter in the summer and it will be back by the fall



tip (long hair in the summer some times make you warmer)



i do not think it makes you look short



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

i say grow it! grow it long! (and if you dont like it you can always just cuz it!) but if you cut it and you dont like it it will take a while to grow back EXPERIMENT!~!!!!



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

uhhh, shoulder length hair isn't long, and certainly not long enough to make you look short ????



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

I think that long hair is nice whether it makes you look short or not



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

i suggest letting it grown longer and then cutting it short. when youcut your hair, donate it to Locks of Love to make a wig for a cancer patient.



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

clean cut hair is still best for teens like you.



Should I keep my long hair (im 14)?

I know how you feel. I'm also 14 and am somewhere in between 4'11" and 5'. I also have really straight hair. My hair won't ever curl. Your hair is definitely not that long, mine is about an inch above my elbow and I'm trying to grow it longer so I can get long layers. I think you should grow out your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment