Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can i get rid of the brassiness in my hair?!?

Hi all!



I just dyed/highlighted my dark brown hair on Saturday. The base color is a medium brown which is ok but the blond highlights are kind of brassy. My hair stylist used a toner to make it ashy but it didn't seem to work. I dunno if he didn't leave it on long enough or what...Anyway, is it too soon to by a toner and tone is my self or should I just stick to the purple shampoo and conditioners out there?! Which one is the best? Please help!



Thanks!



How can i get rid of the brassiness in my hair?!?

I would go back to the hairdresser and ask him to fix it. You paid for a service and are not pleased with the results so they should be able to fix it to your satisfaction. If you dont want to go that route, Its not to early to use a toner, and I'm not sure about using purple shampoo's. I think you should talk to your hair dresser. Hope this helps.



How can i get rid of the brassiness in my hair?!?

loreal silver shapoo is good, or get a wash in wash out ash blonde toner from boots

No comments:

Post a Comment