Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

Well, months back I had a mishap with my hair and it ended up going jet black when it was only supposed to auburn (thanks to the help of my sister). Well it made me look even more pale then I am. Well everyone says I look better with dark hair, and I love my dark hair, but I want a change. Plus my blond roots are growing out pretty fast and it looks bad. I already know I'm going to get it done over spring break. I've thought about different shades of blond, maybe a dark red, or just a dark brown (kinda like I have) with some highlights or lowlights. But I really don't know.



These are me:



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/d...



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/d...



I was thinking about this kind of cut/color:



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/d...



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/d...



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/d...



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

I'm Lovin That 3rd Pic =)



When I Look At Scene Girls, For Some Reason Blonde Hair And Good Eye Liner And Mascara Stand Out LoL.



And I So Totally Think It Would Go Better With Your Piercing Than The First Two Pics.



%26gt;:D



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

I think you should change it. That hair style would look great on you.



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

OMG I LOVE THE LAST ONE IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

the last blonde one looks good!



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

With that cut and then the blonde color?



If that is what you mean I love it!閳?br>I'm thinking about changing my hair...?



well, your hair is very dark. but i like it :) i would either say go with the second choise or the third, but the second looks like it fits you. :) best of luck and have fun with your hair! just be you.



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

those are good hairstyle choices!



i would go with the third hairstyle %26amp;%26amp; the first color. but maybe even out the color more with some brown?



whatever you do, make sure it isn't too flashy; like bleach blonde with red highlights. haha.



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

I'm digging the first pic. The color and the style... maybe you could put some dye in your hair too... like a cute crayola red... I don't think anyone would be expecting that. ; ]



I'm thinking about changing my hair...?

I think you should do the last one cut and color. But DONT do a black underlayer!! u'll look like a stripper instead do black panels! Get your hair really layered and take a random bit and dye it black! I think you would look better with blonde hair tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment