Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

ok, right now i have layered to my shoulders length hair, and i was wondering how can i spice up my look?? does that wash and curl shampoo really work?? i want to highlight my hair i have natural brown hair and i would like to high light it blond streaks in it, any website that i can go to or any advice for me?? i would like to curl my hair but i don't have the patience for the curling iron, so what do you suggest??IF YOU KNOW ANY WEBSITES THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO..I'M IN NEED OF A DESPERATE NEW DEW LOOK...I WANT TO CURL MY HAIR, AND WOULD YOU SUGGEST WASH AND CURL SHAMPOO??? THANX FOR YOUR HELP...



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

Well, I think curling it would depend if you have any natural wave in it. Myself, I have a natural wave that does absolutely nothing for me, so if I wanted to curl it, I would have to use a curling iron. Scrunching it won't work for me.



A loose, texturizing perm would help and yeah, you can straighten it when you want it straight.



Just have to include that it's going to take a toll on your hair doing 2 chemical services. A perm with highlights is pretty damaging so do the them at least 2 weeks apart if you're going to do both.



As for using a gold/ash color?? There's no such thing, my friend. It is either ash (which is a cool tone) or gold (which is a warm tone). And that all depends on your skin tone. Do you look better in cool tones or warm ones??



I would try a few foil hightlights (from a reputable salon) maybe just around the face, to frame it and see how you feel.



Because you have no color in your hair (you haven't done ANY drug store colors in it..ever) then you won't need to bleach, maybe a hi-lift color, if you want to go quite light. If you want to be a "bleach blonde" then I'm assuming you'll need bleach but I would imagine that you're looking for something with less maintanance. ( you don't need to be running to the salon every 4 weeks to have it re-touched) That would look more natural.



Hope you find what you're looking for!



I would visit hairstyles.com. There's alot there to chooose from!



Good Luck!



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

use head and shouders that helps.



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

Some of it works, some don't...if you're gonna put streaks I would advise putting a gold/ash type to keep the red out and as far as curling, use rags and tie them at ends after wrapping hair up on em' before bed. It's flat, easy to sleep on and inexpensive.



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

Get a body wave, or a loose perm. There's your answer to curling it :) You can always straighten it if you want straight hair for a day.



As for the highlighting, try a full head, or half head of foils (highlights).



Those shampoos that claim to curl your hair, do not work.



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

a spiral curler makes it much easier to and faster to curl hair.



i'm not sure why they work better than a normal curling iron but they do. it normally takes me about 20 minutes to curl all my hair. and my hair is pretty long and layered. so i have to do it twice, technically.



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

If you have a natural wave the best thing to do is I use garnier frutisse gel and put it in my wet hair then i scrunch my hair with the gel and blow dry my hair with a defusser with my head upside down ya know...it works great!!!! try matrix.com or loreal.com that might work for ya good luck!!! the defusser is th trick so ya know



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

hay this might help u



One morning you will never wake up.



Do all your family and friends know you love them?



I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said. Let all your family and friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do. And just in case GOD calls me home before I see you again



.



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

Try John Freda dream curls its a spray that you can buy at walmart. It works great on straight hair.



I have a HAIR QUESTION HELP??

If you high light it you can do this at home, for a minimal fee, and at an easy skill level. Go to a beauty supply store like Sally's ( If there is one near you). Buy the Kaleidoscope powder in what ever shade you want. I use the brown colored pack for caramel and blond high lights. Then buy a bottle of developer and a kit with a cap, cape, and needle (think knitting needle, metal works better than plastic). Then to do at home, just mix according to directions, keep hair dry, put cape on, and start pulling hair through with needle. Every other hole is less color, and every hole is more color. It really isn't hard. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment