Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do I bleach my hair?

Ok so here's the deal. I'm wanting to bleach my hair. Here are some examples.



http://img.photobucket.com/



albums/v359/xo_just_an_angel_xo/askyli...



http://img.photobucket.com/



albums/v359/xo_just_an_angel_xo/chris-...



Just copy and past the URL like this ".com/alb"



Ok well i've already dyed my hair brown in December. I want to bleach my hair more like the 2nd picture. The thing is i dont know how i'm going to get my hair to be a platinum blond like that. I was told scince i've dyed my hair i couldn't dye it platinum in one setting and if i leave it in to long my hair will fall out. My friend in the 2nd picture has black hair and he said he use Bleach 40 for 2 hours. The hair i have now is about a 5 or 6 (brownish). But i'm still unsure. But after the bleaching i plan on taking the rest of my hair and dying it black.



I'm just wondering what I should do in order to get wanted results.



If you need more details feel free to email me at; Buffy_n_Angel_4_eva_2_gether@yahoo.com



How do I bleach my hair?

I wasn't able to look at the pictures but from the sounds of what you want I would try Jerome Russell liquid and powder peroxide. You can get it at Longs by all the other hair dye. It's a powder and cream you mix together. It's probably what your friend used, 30 or 40 should do the trick. You'll have to do a sample section to see how long you should leave it in, 2 hours seems like a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment