Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I bleach the lower part of my hair n bl/blk the top hair looked awsom untill my hair got wet now bot

the blue blak got wet n stared running into the bottom blond now its green i dont want to burn my hair ne more wat should i do



I bleach the lower part of my hair n bl/blk the top hair looked awsom untill my hair got wet now botm is green

Try a claryfying shampoo..Pantene do a good one.Vosene and dandruff shampoo also removes colour from your hair. Only put it on the blonde bit though :) Sounds mad but tomato ketchup removes green tinges from blonde hair 2! Just stick a load on and leave it for a bit and wash off as normal. Good luck! x



I bleach the lower part of my hair n bl/blk the top hair looked awsom untill my hair got wet now botm is green

A complete portable for Hair Bleach, Hair-Cuts, Hair colors, Hair tips, Hair-styles.. and many more stuffs..



Its shows u the best results from top websites..



CHECK OUT BOTH THE LINKS....



Hope u find something interesting



http://onlinehair.blogspot.com



http://www.blsckhair.com



I bleach the lower part of my hair n bl/blk the top hair looked awsom untill my hair got wet now botm is green

Strip your hair it gets alll the color out

No comments:

Post a Comment