Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can I get my long, naturally wavy hair more volume? And what about spiral perms?

When it was shorter, it was really wavy and bouncy and I got tons of compliments. Now, the longer it gets, the more it just lays there. It has no volume. It used to be so full. It is thick and naturally blond. I haven't heat styled it in a long time but it is dry and has split ends but I don't want to cut it because it's the type of hair that takes FOREVER to grow long. How can I keep it long and get it to have "body"? Should I perm it? I love spiral curls but years ago, I got 2 and they weren't spiral at all. Have they perfected the technique now? Should I layer it a bit? I really like it all the same length though. How should I be caring for my hair? Remember it's NATURALLY WAVY, THICK, NATURALLY BLOND, TENDS TO BE RATHER DRY, and not chemical treated and rarely heat styled. What hair products are best? I would really like my hair to look like Sarah Jessica Parker's in the first few seasons of Sex and the City and it is that long and it is that thick. Did she perm it?



How can I get my long, naturally wavy hair more volume? And what about spiral perms?

garnier fruticee is the deff. the best way to go. i love all their products. they have volume mousses and special shampoos and conditioners to make you hair curly. if you have out hair with split ends and stuff you might want to get it cut just a little. i used to have hair like you and then i cut it and i twas much more healthier and curly. but if you don't want to get it cut a lot then you can just get a couple inches off to get rid of the dead hair. and about perming it, it will ruin your hair. perms will kill your hair after a while. you can try all kinds of thing to get it curl. i have used so many things trying to curl my hair and you just need to experiment. try using different things. sooner or later, you will find something that works. but for the most part i think that if you really want those curls, you might have to cut it ):



hope it helps(:



How can I get my long, naturally wavy hair more volume? And what about spiral perms?

i think that the garnier fructis and the aussie shampoo and conditioners are the best. They come in so many good types that treat people with different hair. Also the sunsilk is awesome too!! It helps people with flat hair, dry hair, frizziness, poofy hair, so i would suggest trying those ones!! Hoope it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment