Thursday, July 30, 2009

How should I do my hair for a party?

My clothes? I have shoulder length blond hair. The party's casual



How should I do my hair for a party?

Curled, maybe half down half up... Here are some examples. I like the first one a lot.



http://www.hairresources.com/images/sce/...



http://www.centsofstyle.org/news/images/...



How should I do my hair for a party?

u should leave your hair down. i have the same exact hair color and length. is yours straight like mine then just leave it straight or do cute swirl curls at the bottoms of our hair. and to wear i would say either a sexy top and pants or a skirt w/e length u prefer and a cute top



How should I do my hair for a party?

For my friends bat mitzvah, we curled our hair, and then flipped it so it wasn't super curly. lots of compliments! if its casual then wear skinny jeans and a cute babydoll shirt and flats. your hair will already look kinda fancy, so your outfit doesn't need to be quite as loud.



How should I do my hair for a party?

wear it down and if its straight curl it and if its curly straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment