Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

i use sun-in, but it doesnt work to well. i have light brown hair to medium brown hair and i want it to be dirty blond. it is curly and can be frizz. is there anything ike sun-in that works better? hydrogen peroxide? help!!! thankss



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

Pick up Loreal hair color -- there are ALWAYS coupons for it and I've used it for YEARS. It comes with fantastic conditioner that you can use for a while after you've colored it. You only have to leave it in 5 minutes and you can do it yourself --- I've never had a salon color my hair -- waste of money.



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

put food coloring in ur shampoo.



WHALA ! blue hair.



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

lemon juice



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

go get dye from the store. like loreal its about 10 dollars and it works out great



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

You can go to Big lots and they have hair dye stuff!



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

Leave your hair alone..leave it natural...products are chemicals..and hurt your blood system. (via the hair shaft)



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

hydrogen peroxide will make your hair die and fall out in clumps. buy some dye from the drug store and lighten it a little bit every so often to get it the color you want. it will be very hard going from brown to blonde, so do it gradually.



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

hydrogen peroxide works not bad..



try vinegar...



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

definitely not hydrogen peroxide! do you want to kill your hair? first off, coloring your hair at ALL is damaging for your hair and could be the cause of the frizz. But if you MUST color your hair, use something that is hydrating for your hair also. It really depends if you want color right away or a gradual change. I used a natural hair lightener called BeachBlonde Lemon Lights by John Frieda.



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

Leave hydrogen peroxide in your hair and put it on at night for at least a week!



I have dark brown hair and now my hair is light brown and everybody think i dyed my hair!



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

you can get hair dye in a box at wal-mart or target pretty cheap, but have someone else like a friend dye it because you can miss alot of your hair (the underside, roots etc.) if you do it by yourself



Want to dye my hair. no salon please... help!?

Get some dye from the store, it's like...10 or 15 bucks; get someone you trust to do your hair for you, like your mom, older sister, or aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment