Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Question about hair/eye color of kids?

I just got new neighbors on my block, 2 couples. One is an asian guy, black hair, brown eyes with a blond wife, with blue eyes. I was wondering what their kid's hair and eye color will be? the other couple is a hispanic man ,same hair and eyes as the asian guy, and his wife has red hair, and I think green eyes, im not sure. I was wondering what their kid's hair and eyes would be.



thanks



Question about hair/eye color of kids?

well im no expert on genes but usually black and brown are more dominant than blue or green theres a chart but i forgot how you do it.



Question about hair/eye color of kids?

sounds like you're doing a biology problem...you can never determine exactly what their children will look like, its really 50:50. I don't know why you really care anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment