Sunday, July 26, 2009

Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

閳?



my hairs been dirty blond, brown, orange, blond, black, ash blond!! 閳?br>Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?



just blonde my whole life *pokes u* guess who this is?



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

do highlights count? If so then 3 times



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

just what it has been since i was born



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Blonde when I was little but now it's brown.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

2, golden brown that has changed to a darker brown



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

at least 15



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

one and that is brown



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Black and Dark Brown.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

4, strawberry blond, chocolate brown, ruby red, ,jet black and dark blue



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

When I was born, my hair was black. It fell out and now I have brown hair.



%26gt;%26gt;I have NEVER died my hair or anything.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

red, green, purple, blond, dk brown, lt brown, auburn...



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Like 5



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

only one. my naturally beautiful brown hair :) although ive always wanted to know what id look like as a red head.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

my natural color - dark brown



I'll never change it



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

1 the color it is now



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

blueblack, plum, serengheti gold, tanzania tan



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

I was born a blonde .. and now .. as an Empty-Nesting Single Retiree there is a LOT of GREY Hair at this time!



(yep -- never colored my hair at all -- always left it natural).



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

blonde. black. dark brown. light brown. red. redish brown. brownish red. purple.



lol. =]



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Just one: dark blonde



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Brown,ash blond,purple,copper red, red, black,



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

My hair has been dirty blonde (natural) and then red and now back to dirty blonde with highlights. The things woman do for beauty (which is expensive). That it just the tip of the iceburg. Men get grey hair and wrinkles and they are "distinguished". Women get grey hair and wrinkles and they are just old. What is up with that.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

three. It was blonde when I was little, but for some reason it naturally turned brown. now I have it dyed black.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

One, Brown



Still love your avatar ^^閳?br>Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?



Mine was blond when I was little....but it has been dark brown for many years now.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

hmm,dark blonde,light blonde,red,brown,blue highlights,black highlights,strawberry blonde閳?br>Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?



one never changed except a little with age



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Whatever shade of blonde God gave me to work with/ darker in winter - very light in summer.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

over the years all colours but I stick to what I know works for me now.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Brown, red, blonde and brown again.



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

hmm..



i had my bright red..



orange colored..



and then my multi-colored highlights..



now i just stick to my natural black color..



my hair has been abused enough !



Poll: how many colors has ur hair been?

Mine has been every color u could imagine...I'm a stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment