Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blonde hair?

does any one have any tips on how they keep blonde hair soft and loking blonder



Blonde hair?

Get highlights. Wash ur hair at least every 2 days or every day with conditioner n good shampoo.



Brush n comb it often, DO NOT blow dry it too much, n u can use some mousse or hairgel to make it look bolder.



Blonde hair?

oh pls



blonde hair is out of style for god's sake.



dont u get it!



brunette is IN!



pass it around.



Blonde hair?

I have blonde hair and I always make sure that I use shampoo and conditioner. Usually I use suave or pantene prov and it makes it very soft. To maintain the color sun helps. More sun=more blonde!



Blonde hair?

a lemon juice rinse about once a week. it works wonders on my silver hair, my aunts use it for their blond hairs.



Blonde hair?

I use this stuff by sunsilk it has washout dye in it. So it makes my hair more blonder..



Blonde hair?

To keep your hair from fading use a toner shampoo its the purple kind. It keeps your hair from fading and makes the brassiness go away and keeps hair blonder longer. Also for styling products to make it softer and shiny use products by John Frieda that for blonde's it works really well.



Blonde hair?

I colored my hair blonde for 15 years and the best advice I can give is go to a salon every 2 weeks to get a deep condtion( they put the conditioner on and then put you under a dryer for about 20 minutes) all for about 10 dollars... It really helped me out



Blonde hair?

I color my hair blond with Lorial Excellence , and I use the Champagne Blond shade, the conditioner makes the hair very soft, and I use the John Frieda Shampoo and conditioner, for blond hair. I shampoo often not quite daily, and I especially like the John Frieda sheer blond Spotlight, I need to use very little of it and it makes my hair gleam, in the sunshine and also under the light in the evening. I am very happy with these products. If your hair is naturally blond you can still use the Shampoo and the Spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment