Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is the best Hair Straightner?

I never owned one, but I really want to get a GOOD ONE.



I'm 15, my hair is light golden blond, medium length (below my shoulders), thin and wavy.



If you could also explain how to use, it would be great =)



Thanks



What is the best Hair Straightner?

you should get a Chi Flat Iron. They are fantastic, a little spendy but well worth it.



Dry wet hair with a Blow dryer then section your hair and run the flat iron from root to tip at a slow pace, hairspray and you are good to go, good luck :-)



What is the best Hair Straightner?

you need to get a CHI they are expensive but they are worth it



What is the best Hair Straightner?

MAXI GLIDE BY MAXIUS.GO TO MAXIUS.COM



What is the best Hair Straightner?

Probably the Chi straightener.



You can also buy products by Paul Mitchell that protect your hair so it doen't burn when you straighten it.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

a CHI hands down. the best i ever used. my hair was like silk.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

HAI. mine is a thin one that works better on my bangs. you just turn it on, ajdust it to the degree i want it at and slowly go over and over a chunk of hair until smooth and straight.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

Chi.



It's expensive, but worth it.



Starting from the top of your head, all you do is place a peice of hair, maybeee, an inch wide, and put it on one of the plates, then squish the other one shut on top of it, then just glide it down till it is on the end of your hair, and that peice is straightened.



But watch out, if you do this routinely and for a while, it can ruin, or "fry" your hair.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

Everyone has their favorite, especially the ceramic ones. Since I am broke, I just picked up a straightener/curling iron combo at Target for $20. The key to getting straight hair is to blow it out straight first, using a barrel brush, and then use the straightener just as a touch up. Since your hair is thin, I recommend a leave-in conditioner/straightener cream to help protect your hair. I use Sleek Look by Matrix, the Lite Cream.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

Try to get on with a ceramic pad thing... other kinds kill your hair



What is the best Hair Straightner?

I use a straightner. The brand is revlon. It is excellent. First, you should put a heat serum on your hair, to protect it from frying from the heat. Then start straightening from the roots to the end. And that's it! After a few strokes the hair is pin-straight.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

GHD hairstraightners are to swear by. I work in a hairsalon and i can absulutlly tell u that they are worth every pound or dollar.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

My kid is on her second Revlon Wet to Straight. She worn her first one out. She gets many compliments on her hair. Just plug it in and let it get hot...then take smal sections of hair and straighten. You can use that one with wet hair and it's only about 30 bucks from Walmart.



What is the best Hair Straightner?

Okay, my hair used to be so curly! Now that I got my straightner, it is completely different! The one I bought was from Conair, get a Hot Iron!! I am pretty sure that is what it is called. To use, grab a piece from front, start at top of hair, DO NOT HOLD HOT IRON ON HAIR! HAIR WILL BURN!!! Gradually make your way down the piece of hair! Before you straighten, MAKE SURE YOUR HAIR IS COMPLETELY DRY!! I hope this works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment