Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whats the best hair bleach?

like a really effective and good one and its somewhere you can buy at like target or walmart. i had black hair and dyed it with fruit garnier hair bleach (the lightest one with the guy on the box i think) and it got my hair orange which i knew it would turn orange since my hair is black but i wanted it to be light blond so i have to bleach it again. whats the best one to use? thanks



Whats the best hair bleach?

I bleached my hair for yrs. I went to Sally's Beauty Supply. This is what I bought: Cream developer, BW2 Clairol professional (it's a powder) it's mixed w/ it. It works real fast!! Have it the consistancy of cream, start at yer roots. If you have a hubby or bf, ask them to help you. Or a gf will do. If you have long hair you'll need 3 pks of the BW2. If yer going to highlite yer hair, you'll need mylar paper too. Good luck!



Whats the best hair bleach?

unless you have light hair, go to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment