Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair is medium brown i colored my hair ash blond the color at roots very strong yellow the rest came

I colored my medium to light brown hair ash blond the roots were startling bright-orange yellow, more yellow than orange the rest of the hair came out fine, what can i do? my hair stylist says its because i have a yellow natural base and that if i color again (the roots) the same will happen... the roots will never be ash. i dont understand why the rest of the hair is yust fine?



Hair is medium brown i colored my hair ash blond the color at roots very strong yellow the rest came out fine?

i think it's becuase they screwed up! they might've misst the bleach when toning it to the color u wanted. u need to switch hair stylists NOWNOWNOW!



Hair is medium brown i colored my hair ash blond the color at roots very strong yellow the rest came out fine?

did you bleach your roots??

No comments:

Post a Comment