Sunday, July 26, 2009

I need the help of a hairdresser on dying my hair?

I have got medium blonde hair, and recently bought Goldwell 10P pearl blond colourant, but the problem is I have no idea what to mix with it to be able to use it. A hairdresser friend said to use 50/50 powder bleach and peroxide creame then a toner but another said just add the peroxide developer and I will get the desired result. Help!!!!!



I need the help of a hairdresser on dying my hair?

As what you have purchased is a colourant you just add the peroxide developer, if you were hi-lighting your hair then you would need toner etc.



If you are worried about doing your hair i would recommend that you ask your hairdresser friend to do it as when colouring hair blonde its very easy to end up with a nasty colour unless you have done it before i would stay clear.



If you do go ahead good luck and hope it turns out well :)



I need the help of a hairdresser on dying my hair?

Just Add the cream peroxide to the bleach powder. You should use a 6% peroxide. Id still recomend you go to a salon as bleach can sometimes go patchy and uneven. I have had to correct many disarsters with people bleaching thier own hair. You will prob need a toner after as it be be slighty yellowish or bright white depending on how long you keep the colour on for, i use loreal products. And i strongly suggest that you do a colour test before hand by simply cutting a peice of hair and placing on a piece of foil and add the colour that you will be useing and see what the outcome is. When useing bleach please remember to leave it on for the required amount of time and doing regular checks as so many people take it off too early and end up with yellow hair... not pretty lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment