Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

i was wondering how i can get my hair like this:



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/...



Well, my hair ends just above her shirt. my hair is kinda light brown/blonde - so guys who should i dye it?( ive got brown hair extensions, but i might buy blond soon)



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

omg its soooooo ugly it looks like tramp hair!! ewww



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

she looks like shes just got out of the ocean......my hair goes like that after i've been to the beach....but as for the color, ya dye it if ya want



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

what you do is use an extra body shampoo and conditioner.. once you've washed it use moose and blow dry your hair upside down.. when its dry spray hair spray onto the tips of your fingers and mess your hair up from the roots, that gives it heapfs of volume... you can get these sprays for your hair they're like salt water but they sort of make your hair curly at the same time lol.



hope that helps =]



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

A Dnahh Sowee ,,



Buhh Love Her Hair ,,



:]



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

go to barber



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

freaky streak time! I think people use vaseline to protect the hair they don't want bleached... Might as well get it done professionally though so you don't have to work as hard. Just give them the picture, they'll know what to do. Careful not to get it in your eyes. I had a friend that did styles like that. I never asked her how..



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

haha i was lyk y does she want to get her hair lyk tht but go to your salon and if you dont have one go to one near you and you ask them about wat kind of box highlights they have and that is when they dye some of your hair underneath



Good Luck and i hope your hair looks nice!!



How can i get my hair like this? (pic)?

umm,



i love audrey kitching's hair :)



so you just want to DYE it?



then maybe you can go to your hairdresser or something, and print that picture out and give it to him/her and tell them thats the colour you want yoour hair to be like, so then they'll try their best to get it like that

No comments:

Post a Comment