Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok well lets start out with I have been dieing my hair since I was 13. Im now 20. I have gone back and fourth with blond to brown blond to brown... now im black and like it. But my hair is soooooo bad. It falls out I cant grow it and I want longer hair... what are some good products out there and please give me good products that work!!!!!!



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!?

Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of any particular vitamin and mineral affects the quality of hair and problems like dandruff, thinning hair, balding.



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!?

first things first..stop dying your hair..thats why its so damaged and breaking.coloring your hair continiously is not always a good thing...you need to leave it alone and let it grow.I recommend buying a damage repair product from biloage called cera repair.it really helped me.The only thing to do it keep deep conditioning your hair and let the damage grow out.and then in a few months your hair will regain its strength.hope this helps!!



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!?

Pantene Color Revival Shampoo!



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!?

im not sure of any products..but i no that iif you stop dying your hair it will make it stronger/..as for making it longer..you can get extensions, but i have long hair and its hard to hadle...go to a professional hairdreser for more help xx

No comments:

Post a Comment