Sunday, July 26, 2009

Question for hair stylist?

I'm a blond with thick and healthy hair but lately it has been looking pretty gross! It looks greasy, as if I never washed it. My scalp is also really itchy. What should I do? What shampoos do you reccommend? I have been using V05 and Suave.



Question for hair stylist?

Not a hair stylist but I did just get my hair done yesterday and complained about the same thing. She recommended Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner...it's minty. She used it on me and it felt really good on my scalp and smells great. No itching now. It's probably the weather change and the fact that Suave and V05 are really awful and leaving build up on your scalp. Be sure to rinse really well, whatever you use but get rid of those 2.



Question for hair stylist?

Try using tea tree shampoo or biolage hydrating shampoo and conditioners. After you shampoo your hair you should use a wash cloth or a hand towel to remove extra water from hair then apply your conditioner leave it on for at least 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. after you rinse with warm water rinse it again but this time with the water as cold as you can stand it. By using the cold water it allows the hair cuticle (most outer layer of your hair) to close back down after being opened up by all the hot water! Hope this helps ya

No comments:

Post a Comment