Friday, July 24, 2009

Why is my hair/eye color so varied?

The hair on my head is blond, my eyebrows are dark and my facial hair comes in with a red tint. Is this type of thing common?



My eyes go from blue to gray to green, usually depending on the shirt I wear or the weather. Is this common?



Why is my hair/eye color so varied?

i'd say your hair color varies because of the genes present in your DNA. maybe your DNA has separate genes for different types of hair.



with regards to your eyes, it's possible your eye color "changes" because of the amount of light present. maybe if it's too dark, the person looking might have perceived your eyes as a different color. also, maybe your shirt affects the color, because the shirt has more "area of color" than your eyes, because the shirt is bigger. so, maybe that confuses people. usually, eyes only have one color, depending on your genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment