Friday, July 24, 2009

I need help with *Miss Clairol or *Torrid's high power color, people who have used it or Hair s

so I have light to medium brown hair, im looking to go blonde but I dunno weather to go with *Miss Clairol or *Torrid's high power there both from From sallys beauty shop?? so this is where I need help if anyone has used any of these products or hair stylist who went from brown to blond ( with no problems %26amp; no orange tone) know which is the best product, please help, and what else do i need besides the color?? like developer or what



~ and don't tell me to go to a professional



I need help with *Miss Clairol or *Torrid's high power color, people who have used it or Hair stylist?

sallys isn't really professinal products they say that are for ppl like u I say ditch that haircolor and go to Ace and buy Paul Mitchel



I need help with *Miss Clairol or *Torrid's high power color, people who have used it or Hair stylist?

From experience... everytime I've taken someone from brown to blonde.. it was NEVER in just one process. If you try to do it with one process, it WILL be a orangy/yellowy color. Which is not probably what you want.



I'm not going to tell you to go to a professional... but, if you try it on your own, you will end up going to one to get it fixed, or to get it to a better color of blonde.



Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment