Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair dye problem?

well i wanted to dye my hair black for a long time now so my mom bought me this semi-permanent black hair dye from hot topic so i want it done really bad but my mom and i are worried that it will not work or wont come out right because i just got my hair highlighted for the second time the color of caramel blond on december 29 and i dont know whats going to happen to my hair if i dye it black but i dont mind if the highlights show i just dont want my hair to be ruined because i put black over a little blond. so please help me!!



p.s.my hair is chestnut brown if that kinda helps..



Hair dye problem?

ok your hair needs to be filled first before or your blonde highlights will turn out green. go to sally beauty and buy a real dye, one that is not water based and doesn't come in a box. you need to get a protein filler or color gloss in a warm brown shade, apply to wet hair, and leave on for about 20-30 min. then apply the black hair color, get semi-permanent, otherwise your hair will be destroyed if you use permanent. i think you should mix a mocha or reddish dark brown with a almost black color. try mixing a level 4m or 4r with a level 3n or 2n. not a level 1, that is pitch black, not that cute and really harsh. you should darken your eyebrows with an eyebrow kit, also available at sally beauty.



Hair dye problem?

dont worry as long as u dont dye ur hair alot



Hair dye problem?

Wait for the highlights grow out, if you dye them black, it'll come out a gross color.



and don't use hot topics hair dyes, they're not that good,



Id try actual hair dyes. or if you want it semi permanent try Manic Panic NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment