Friday, July 24, 2009

What should i do about my hair?

I have curly black-brown hair naturaly, but now it is differnt.



now i have done some things to my hair like.....



*a hairstylest pemently strighten my hair and it didn't go out to good and now it is curly and frizzy!



*a hairstylest hightlighted my hair with bleach and blond color and it looks great



but now i want togrow out my hair with out it looking weird



soo....



what should i do?



What should i do about my hair?

First, don't let any hairstylist straighten your hair again, it really didn't sound like it went too well.



Second, let your hair grow out. There are products to put in your hair so it won't be that frizzy, and I wouldn't recommend blow drying your hair. Because ultimately, the blow dryer does make hair want to "frizz up".



Just put your hair in some rollers, when it is kind of wet. And leave it there for awhile.



Don't straighten it, because your hair isn't in the best of shape. Love it and take care of it! Haha.



And last but not least, I would go have your hair trimmed a little. To grow your hair out long and healthy, have a trim every couple months. It really does work!



Good luck!



What should i do about my hair?

if your talking about roots the best thing todo is go to a beaty shop and tell them to find a color realy close to yours and dye your hair over. or keep geting it high lightedas it grows

No comments:

Post a Comment