Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair Dye help. !?

OK! so i have dark blonde hair and i want it lite blond. I have done it before but it kinda dried my hair out. I want my bottom half of my hair to be dark brown. Which dyes are the best for that job that won't completely ruin your hair??



Hair Dye help. !?

use any die just add conditioner to the solution it wont delulte the solution and it wont dry ur hair out.



Hair Dye help. !?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



Hair Dye help. !?

a professional is what you need if you want to go lighter. to go darker, box color is ok, but lighter is almost impossible to do right and keep healthy unless you know what level of bleach to use and what toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment