Thursday, July 23, 2009

Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

I'm hair is natural black. I've been blonde, red, pink, green. triple toned, black with blond tips, black with red under it, braids, dreads, blue hair. Pretty much everything.



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

i shaved the lower half on a dare and dyed it pink. dumbest thing ive ever done.



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

um my hair is naturally black and for halloween i tottaly dyed it like blue green i was in like 7th grade though lol



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

i got gum stuck in it when i was 10 and i cut off the afflicted part



it was terrible and the hair stuck up



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

dyed my hair twice in a week...



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

let my 10 year old sister cut it off?



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

i got crazy colourful extensions. they looked bad so i dyed them. then they looked worse. so i chopped off the extensions and started over. (:



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

Shaved it all off. It was horrible. I went out two days later and bought a wig. The ladies at the wig shop were soo sweet to me. I thought they were just really nice ladies, but then I realized they thought I was going through chemo. I didn't correct them.



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

I'm half Filipino and half Dutch and I have really poofy, thick, wavy almost black hair. When I was in grade 7 I got a weird longing to curl my hair. My mum was all excited about this and she decided to do it the old fashioned way and tie my hair up in rags. The next morning we took the rags out and my hair turned into an afro basically. It was really curly, frizzy and poofy. I couldn't take the curls out so i tried to hide it with those butterfly hair clips that used to be in style back then. I got made fun of all day.



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

Well i have been many colors right now im blue but the dumbest thing i did,I dyed it black looked great till the roots came in (im a dirty blonde) So.... I bleached it,it still had black and did not look right so i bleached it again the very NEXT DAY (very dumb ::shakes head::) it did not fall out but it was way dried out I would wake up and my whole head looked like something from "Something about Mary"...lol i got teased but learned a lesson..... :P



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

DYED THE TOP PART BLONDE WITH OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT



IT WAS EMBARRASSING UGH!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

...I colored it black, then blow dryed it and bleached it...then colored it black again in the same DAY...(luckily it was just my bangs) my scalp in the area was sore, tender and stinging...



Craziest thing you've done to your hair?

I cut off 12 inches of wavy curls to a flat topbuzz cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment