Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blond highlights?

my natural hair color is dark brown. for the past 2 years i have been getting blond highlights. my hairdresser does a really good job and most people think i am a natural blond. lately it has been hard for me to find the time and money to keep this up. is there any way i can highlight my hair myself without it turning reddish or ruining my hair



Blond highlights?

If you want it to stay looking as natural and good as has been, then find a way to stick with your hairdresser. otherwise, i'd go back to your natural color and work with it.



Blond highlights?

I think you should go back to your natural hair color and give it some easier highlights that will blend better with your natural color. like auburn.



Blond highlights?

I would try bleaching it but then again that could do lots of damage, but then again, you are already damaging it with the hair dye so I would try bleaching it. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment