Thursday, July 23, 2009

Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

Well a lot of my friends are telling me to get layers but I don't know if I would like that.



My hair is a copper kind of red with blond streaks. You can't tell to well the color with my can. Also my hair is naturally the copper red.



What kind of cut or color do you suggest I get?



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

Why you wanna destroy your natural color :[ It sounds very unusual and .. cool :] You don't have to paint your hare because everybody is doing it o.O And i thing you can't get this effect that the natural color do :] And if you change your color you'll have to paint it regularly and this damage the hair! So ... just keep your natural color and be different :)



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

no,



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

Layers are very cute on everone and make you look pretty I have layers!



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

you should get rid of the streaks with red hair streaks look unnatural. if you want to stand out go for short but if you want casual go for just layers



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

layers are a safe way to go because they can always be fixed if you dont like them. As far as color, i would go with lighter browns or even a mahagony, and the great thing about red highlights with most brown dyes is that they dont show up too much when you are inside, but when in sunlight you'll absolutely glow! :-)



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

If you also would add some "pic"... I'd like to answer, because I use to do this as a job. It's hard to have an ideea knowing only the hair colour. There are a lot of situations wich in the layers are a bad solution.



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

I wouldn't mess with the hair color.



But you should just get a few layers.



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

you totally should! maybe get some emo bangs and ud look hott



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

Hey, I like it. I wouldn't change it. Really nice length. Hard to tell the colors, pic is a little dark. See if you can get a better lit pic then we can see better---------------------------------



Should I change my hair?(with pic)?

Well in my opinion i think you should do layers.Maybe some long bangs. Here are some pictures of stuff you might like



http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/miley-cyrus-4...



http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/...

No comments:

Post a Comment