Friday, July 24, 2009

Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

I asked this question yesterday and people got so pissed off, so let me try rewording it to make it more clear. Why is that that whites can have red or blond or light brown hair, and blue and green eyes, but you don't see Asians or Africans with these features?



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

All Caucasian people can have different color eyes and hair, not just people in Europe. Many people in the middle east have different colors hair and eyes.



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

No this is not true because I am not white I am native american and I have long straight BROWN hair.



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

My best friend is one of four girls and one boy. Their mother and father are black. My best friend is quite dark with brown eyes, her younger sister is light skinned with green eyes. The younger one is dark and has brown eyes, the youngest is light skinned and has blue eyes. The boy has light skin and brown eyes. All from the same parents....so in answer to your question you do see Asians and Africans with these features.



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

um ,some east africans %26amp; hispanics they have brown hair too just not black hair 0.o.



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

Because of the low quantity of melanin (a black pigment that can be found in the skin and the hair for example) some people's bodies produce -- not only Caucasians' bodies produce low levels of this molecule.



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

Because most (I said most) white people are of a mixed race. It all depends on what part of the earth you come from. Centuries ago European (white) people traveled more and further than most (I said most) American Indians, Africans, Asians. Now days you will see more of a mixture. Take me for example. I am French, Irish, American Indian. I am light complected, dark auburn hair, and very dark brown eyes. When I was a little girl, I ask my aunt of the same blood line, who was dark complected, blue eyes and very dark black hair, pretty much the same question as yours. Her answer was: Dark is dominate, but a mixed race will have a touch of each race. If you mix dark chocolate with white milk you will get a light brown, depends on how much milk you add on how light of a brown you will get. Her answer made sense to me :)



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

Because that's just how God wanted things. Why don't you think about things for a minute. If God made us all the exact same race and the exact same way this world wouldn't be the interesting and unique world it is. We are all who we are. There should be no explanation for how different we look. Besides, nobody can give you a best answer for this. It's just one of those things that just is. And, I hate to tell you this sweetie, but black people can have red hair, and brown hair as well. Black people can also have blue and green eyes. I'm a black females and I have a few people in my family that have green eyes. I have one cousin that has blue eyes and yes she's black. Black people are mixed up with everything so there should be no surprise that black people have colored eyes as well. Maybe you need to get out more because if you do, you will see a lot of what I'm talking about. There is nothing wrong with you asking this question. I just think that we all are beautiful because we don't all look the same.



Why are whites/Europeans generally the only race that can have hair color other than black?

my ex is salvadorian with red hair.



gene's buddy,



genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment