Thursday, July 23, 2009

Should I use a filler on my hair?

I frosted my hair and it is now breaking a bit. I purchased a filler and was told to use it, then color. I was having my hair bleached but then switched to frosting. Trying to save money by doing it myself. My hair is black underneath and blond on top.



Should I use a filler on my hair?

well what the fiiler will do is what is called to fill in the hair...But were you tolded how to use the filller put the filler on your hair for 20mins DONT RINSE out towle dry....Then go ahead a tint your hair Filling the hair will fill in the blonde so you will have even color going thur your hair if you didnt fill your hair what will happen is you can get spotted results any question in regaurds to this IM me



Should I use a filler on my hair?

You definately need to use a filler if you bleached your hair and now want to color it.

1 comment: