Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

I naturally have dark blonde hair and blue eyes with neutral tone skin that is really fair but tans dark and golden (as my Dad had black hair and olive brown skin). I tried dying my hair dark brown but it was quite high maintenance as I had to tint my eyebrows darker all the time and keep topping up my hair colour to keep it nice. Usually I just have blond highlights and everyone loves me as a blond, but I'm soo bored! Does anyone have ideas for me to go dark blond/light brown but in an interesting way? Or should I just do what I want and try a dark chocolate brown or auburn even though it's hard to keep up? I have light blond highlights now that I only need to top up every 3months as no one notices my roots. I've got a tan at the moment and long layered hair if that helps. Please help me figure out something more interesting than the generic look I have now!!



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

YES,ITWILL BEBETTER THAN GREY HAIRS OR ELSE



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

yes that will be good



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

yeah!!!



LOL



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

you should get the under layers dyed dark brown. it will look pretty and more interesting. plus, you wont be able to see it when your roots grow out.



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

Sounds to me like you already know what you want. I think it will look great!



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

Laura Laura Laura...looking good is a lot of sacrifice.



those with straignt hair want their hair curly and curly hair want them straight. Blondes wants to be brunettes, and brunettes want to be blondes.



Feeling good about yourself is the most wonderful feeling in the world.



How about just a hairstyle change? Spend money on a great hairstylist



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

try a 28day washout shampoo, loreal colorspa moisture actif is really good, this way u wont have to worry about roots because it slowly fades. plus u can change it from month to month. u can use it on ur eyebrows (carefully) and it will last as long as the hair dye does, or u can pencil them darker everyday.



besides that, it leaves your hair REALLY soft.



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

I dont blame you...im a brunette and id never want to be blonde...lol i would want to dye my hair if i were you to...i can totally understand blondes having brunette envy....im serious they just have a natural look to them..that blondes just arent born with...so much more depth ...now there are people who are born with blonde hair...who i think were ment to be brunettes but for some reason turned out blonde...LOL if this happens to be you..then by all means dye your hair ...get it done professionally and get your eyebrows done to...but you have to really have brunette facial features...its really hard to pull off dark hair...my biggest thing is..if you dont have thick eyebrows...DO NOT GO BRUNETTE ..cos there is nothing worse then seeing a girl with this dark thick hair....then like no eyebrows...it totally drowns there whole face out...



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

I would go for a light-medium brown color. That way it won't look so bad when its growing in and you can color less often. Or try your natural color with auburn and medium brown lowlights that will give you a darker, richer multi-dimensional color. This will also let you color less since the base color is your natural hair color. Hope this helps.



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

instead of highlights, try lowlights!! It will make your hair darker without all the other problems with coloring it completly! Just ask your stylist to add some chocolate AND auburn to your current color. It will blend and you wont have to tint your eyebrows or anything, the up keep will be about the same as highlights so it wont be anymore than what your used to. If you want to do this your self, just take a highlighting cap and pull through small sections like you would it you were stripping color instead of adding, put your first color on and wait for it to develop and give your hair !atleast! six hours to breath to add a second color if you want!! I wish you luck!!!



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

I think it will look good... You can always cut a small (very very small) piece of hair from the underneath back of your hair. and test dye it the color you are wanting it done. Or put lowlights in of the color to see if you will like it all over your hair or not.



I have brunette envy! Can I dye my hair darker?

IT IS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM.BUT DARKER BROWN IS THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment