Sunday, July 26, 2009

Going Blond?

I have medium brown hair with natural red tones but I want to go blond What would be the best way to do that?



Is there an over-counter dye that would work well or should I just go to the saloon? and about how much would it cost for very long hair? (my hair goes half way down my back)



Going Blond?

Speaking from experience, GO TO THE SALON!! I, too, have medium brown hair, and tried an over the counter hair dye . . . a reputable brand, that I've used before. But going from brown to blonde was a DISASTER of epic proportions. My hair (with it's lovely red tones) turned orange! My 8 year old daughter actually screamed when she came home from school and saw me! Had to go to the salon for a repair, which cost more tha the original dye job would have cost! :(



Going Blond?

dont do it! please!鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏



Going Blond?

i know how you feel. i think you should by the box yourself but ask your hairdresser if she could recomend a specific shade. im planning to put blonde streaks in my hair. i also have the same problem. LENGTH. My hair goes down to my waist.



Going Blond?

I would suggest getting all over blonde high-lights first that way you can get a feel of what it looks like. For both highlights and actual coloring, you should go to a beauty school. It's much cheaper and you don't have to worry about messing up! Just make sure you ask for someone who's about to graduate so it's the best it can be!



Going Blond?

Go into a salon!!. ESPECIALLY when going lighter. theres so many problems that can occur, including hair loss. theres many cases where people accidently turn their hair an orange, or bright yellow shade. so please just save up your money, and do it the right way.



Going Blond?

dont go blond pls. it would be very sad if u started saying 'as if" and whatever that would not be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment