Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is the best hair color to have if you have a round face?

I am in the process of trying to lose weight, and right now my face is so round. My hair color is light brown/blond and I'm wondering if I were to go dark, would my face appear slimmer? I know the darker color would make my green eyes stand out, but what about the roundness of my face? Any suggestions?!?!



What is the best hair color to have if you have a round face?

Color won't matter as much as your cut. Once you have a flattering cut, then a change in color may make a difference. Going darker is tricky! Make sure to get it professionally done...the at-home colors often have an ash base and can turn light hair a greyish or mauveish color. (learned that the hard way...twice!LOL) Also, a prefessional can tell you what type of brown will best work with your complexion and your eyes, and create highlights or lowlight that will work with your cut to slim your face.



What is the best hair color to have if you have a round face?

I'm not sure the color matters as much as the style. Check out some of these articles on about.com:



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...

No comments:

Post a Comment