Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair dye help?

I'm a natural brunette who had highlights to become blonde. My roots where dramatically coming in so I had a trusting girlfriend touch them up with foils...however..they're a little uneven and if i pull my hair up you still see the darker spots. Do i continue to fix it with foils?? Can I throw a box of hair dye in my hair without drastically making the blonde blonder to fix it?



Hair dye help?

I would get your friend to put more foils in it for you to blend the underneath of your hair. If she is a professional, she should fix it for free. I wouldn't try to fix it with OTC color because it may worsen the color. You can't predict the color is it going to turn with that. Now if the spots you are talking about or "bleed marks" then you have a bigger problem. I am assuming the "spots" are you regrowth from the previous highlights, and you only got your crown touched up the last time. So a full head of foils should fix you!



Hair dye help?

Try this website -



http://www.flawlesscomplexion.com/



Hair dye help?

it depends what color you use put you could just try to rehighlight you roots by a poffessional because if you color it blonde you'll be ALL blonde unless the brown turns orange (like most brunette hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment