Thursday, October 8, 2009

Im sik 2 deth of my hiar color. my natural.... but i have so much hair...?

I don;t wanna color it permenantly and my parents wont let me get it done... I was thinking about a wash... something non permenant.... is it hard to do yourself? is it bad for your hair? give me tips on this... I was thinking natural instincts... that's what my sis used, but her hair was a bit blonder and she did her natural color again... I was thinking about going darker.... How's a black, non permenant wash?



Im sik 2 deth of my hiar color. my natural.... but i have so much hair...?

I think what you are looking for is a color glaze treatment...I belive john freida and pantene have those.....where you just wash them in.......but you know if you have hair that has never been colored you may want to look into other natural alternatives , such as henna which is good for hair and makes it shiner and stronger......henna can be purchased in a non tinting formula(clear)...for shades of brown .....black henna....and the typical reddish tinting henna...it also fades after some time. Many women who have very dark hair use red henna because it gives there color a natural boost.....can be left on longer for more intense results or less time just for a color boost to flat natural color...long hair by the way that is very long or very thick ought to be professionally done for best results but with henna its a natural plant product and is a good alternative for home application for longer hair...hope this helps :D



Im sik 2 deth of my hiar color. my natural.... but i have so much hair...?

Try henna. It's natural, easy, and won't damage your hair the way chemical rinses do. Or try one of the natural recipes for hair dyes part way down the page at:



http://www.longlocks.com/hair-care-recip...

No comments:

Post a Comment