Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sudden facial hair discoloration?

I have recently (last couple of weeks) noticed a small patch (about 3/4 inch) of discolored hair on my chin. The hair changed from dark brown to either a blond or white color. The rest of my facial hair is unaffected. I don't believe it to be natural graying because it is so concentrated in one spot and I don't have a graying problem anywhere on my head or body. What could cause this? I'm not sure if this might be relevant, but I've had a small but deep scar right next to the patch for the last 4 1/2 years, but only now has the discoloration begun to occur. The skin itself is not discolored.



Sudden facial hair discoloration?

Natural Care Library Vitamin E: Safe and Effective Self-Care for Younger Skin and Healthy Hair SuburbanSkyShopping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment