Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Stripping, then Getting it Dyed?

Okay. So, a few months ago, I dyed my natural medium brown hair black with the semi-permanent, 28 day Clairol Natural Instincts hair dye. 28 days my butt!! It's been about two months and it's barely faded. And I've recently read that it can take six or more months to fully wash out. I'm not going to wait that long!



So, I want to go to my stylist and get my hair cut, stripped, get some fillers, and get it dyed brown, and some medium blond partial highlights. All on the same day. With a deep conditioning treatment about a week later.



What I want to know is, will this make my hair horribly awfully unbelievably frizzy? The stripping, at least. You should also know, I straighten my hair everyday with a CHI straightener, have naturally slightly wavy hair, and live in Florida. Thank you =)



Hair Stripping, then Getting it Dyed?

y did u die it in the frist palce



Hair Stripping, then Getting it Dyed?

ok this is the advice i give to everyone who dyes their hair balck cus its wat i did wen i dyed my own hair black (by accident)



over here we have a shampoo called Head and shoulders. use twice a week on your hair as it strips the colour outta it and should fade the black to a dark brown eventually getting lighter.



i wouldn reccommend getting your hair stripped at all , it wil really damage it but ask your hairdresser she can best advise you.



Hair Stripping, then Getting it Dyed?

Guess what?I have naturally wavy hair, live in Florida and straighten my hair all the time with my CHI (i love it don't you)



But anyways my hair frizzes all the tI'me because of the humidity.So if you live in Florida im sure yours does too a lot..



So ALL that and stripping would be a no!! I know someone who did it and part of her hair fell out. Stripping is really dangerous unless you have perfect shiny, smooth, hair.And especially on top of all that? no way. It will make your hair frizzy and coarse. Go to you stylist and tell them what you want to do to your hair without causing too much damage.They should find a good solution you will be happy with

No comments:

Post a Comment