Thursday, October 8, 2009

Should I dye my hair like a strwberry blonde or highlight it with strawberry blonde?

I like my hair color but I want to try somthing new, but not 2 crazy! so I was thinking about strawberry blonde highlights or going all strawberry blonde. I know the color would work with my skin tone 'cause my sis's hair is kinda strawberry blone? I would appreciate the advice! Thanks!!! btw my hair is a little blonder than it appears in this pic cause it was night



http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc256...



Should I dye my hair like a strwberry blonde or highlight it with strawberry blonde?

first of all you really look very sweet...



i would recommend highlights.... 'coz totally strawberry may make you look totally differenct from what you are now and doesnt go well with all dresses and not specially for all ocassions.... where as hightlights blend into your hair and make you look trendy too...



hope this helps....



gud luck :)



Should I dye my hair like a strwberry blonde or highlight it with strawberry blonde?

well ur pic link doesnt work.......but i dont like the color straberry blonde. u can try high lights if u want to but id personally get like brown lowlights and maybe some lighter blonde highlights



Should I dye my hair like a strwberry blonde or highlight it with strawberry blonde?

Hey Rose,



I definitely think you should get strawberry blond highlights because if you went all the way strawberry blonde I think it would be a little extreme and honestly you'd look a lot like your sis which you don't want to do because you want something new.... Anyways I love blonde on you and I think highlights would add the perfect touch! Hope that helps.



Love,



Aasha

No comments:

Post a Comment