Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair dilemma?

My hair is dyed a cooper brown at the moment with black underneath. I really want caramel though something towards a bit more blond. I'm thinking about bleaching my hair since I know it will not lift (asian hair is stubborn). My hair is a bit damaged already. What do you guys think?



Hair dilemma?

Don't bleach your hair! Bleaching could cause all of your hair to fall out! The best thing to do is temporally color your hair. This way it won't harm your hair at all, and if you don't like the color, it comes out!



There are plenty of coloring products that can come out to 6 to 12 shampoos. If you want longer lasting color, there are products that come out in 28 shampoos. That means after 28 times of shampooing you hair, it will come out.



The best thing about these coloring products is that they don't harm your hair and they leave your hair better conditioned than before you colored it! You can find these products at drug stores and department stores that sell hair dyes. Make sure you check on the box to make sure that it the dye comes out.



I hope I helped! good luck :)



Hair dilemma?

Your hair is gonna become over-processed. I would say stop now while you are ahead. I really like the natural colors of Asian peoples hair. Natural would be more beautiful.



Hair dilemma?

Bleaching already damaged hair is the worst thing you could do to it. Be patient.



Hair dilemma?

first off, im not a guy. why dont you just leave your hair alone and let the real color shine through?? that's the best way to actually look like yourself and look pretty. ( then you could do almost anything with it ) oh, yeah.the best way to get rid of color is to chop it all off!!



Hair dilemma?

I honestly don't think you should put bleach on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment