Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bleaching hair?

i have really dark brown hair and i want to dye a strip of it platinum blond, but im not really sure what to do.



do i bleach it first or what?



but when i say blond, i dont mean yellow, or dirty blond, i mean WHITE blond.



thanks :)



Bleaching hair?

Bleach only should do the trick. You will probably need a high vol peroxide 30 or 40 volume and mix it with the powder. Foil is probably your best bet, but just make sure you tuck the foil under the hair you are going to bleach so you dont get it on the rest of your hair. After you've applied the bleach mixture, then make sure you fold it so the color doesnt leak out. Just note that It will probably take a while to get your hair to lift that much since it is a dark brown. I would start checking it at about 20-25 min and every 5 minutes or so after that.



Bleaching hair?

same as you right now my hair is a bit frizzy so im going to go perm it then im just gonna get like streaks of blonde or light brown idk yet



Bleaching hair?

Yes you need to bleach it first. The bleach can get it platinum blonde I got chuncks in my black hair and I only use bleach. The way I do it so my hair doesnt get fried is one night I bleach out until its a ligh carmel or kinda yellow and then i wash it out and wait until the next day and I put more on there and that time it takes it all the way to white. Good luck.



Bleaching hair?

dont know sorry



Bleaching hair?

you should only need to bleach it you shouldnt need to do anything else with it. the bleach depending on what peroxide you use should lift your hair to a white blonde.



i would recommend 30 vol peroxide with bleach powder.



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment