Sunday, August 2, 2009

Which is sexier, red or blond?

i am thinking of changing hair color, but i am torn between a dark blond or a dark auburn.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

well if you are over 35 then i would stick with the dark blonde you dont want anything to make you look bold ya know make your features look hard instead of soft, i personaly for you would go for a dark red not too dark like a sorta dark but warm vibrant red with highlights that are either a warm medium blonde or two shades lighter than the red for highlights, it looks good, if you need a picture look up spicegirls.com if you remember who they are and look at the one that had the red hair, thats what i am talking about. i hope this helps you.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Definetly Blonde. Report It



Which is sexier, red or blond?

haha anything but purple Report It



Which is sexier, red or blond?

blonde



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Red. It's more provocative



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Both... depends on my mood. How about one side....



Which is sexier, red or blond?

I think blondes are hotter and easier to uh...yeah



Which is sexier, red or blond?

RED!!!!!!!!!!



Which is sexier, red or blond?

I dyed mine Red and I get more attention being red than I ever did blonde. Go REd. Its FUN!!



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Dark blonde would be my pick.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Brunette!!!!



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Definitely red. Depends on your eye and skin color, too. But, all things being equal, GO RED.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

depends on your skin complexion and color. If you are tanned, better blonde. If you are fair, go for red.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

neither!!! brunettes are the best!!!!!!!!



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Red, because people think that if you have red hair you are like fire and for some reason men find that sexy.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

I have been blonde, but I much rather be red. red is harder to keep up, but it matches my personality. I am not down for beeing a dumb blonde, I pride myself on my deminor and my smarts.



go with what fits your personality....



Which is sexier, red or blond?

red



Which is sexier, red or blond?

dark auburn like Jenifer Gardner. Blondes are a dime a dozen but a nice rich dark red is sexy



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Red!



Which is sexier, red or blond?

it depends.



I'm sort of blonde and like it but almost everyone is blonde. so it might be nice to be unique.



Which is sexier, red or blond?

I'd say they're equally sexy, but I prefer red more. For example, when Laura Prepon (Donna Pinciotti on That 70s Show) changed her hair color from red to blonde, a lot of fans didn't like it. They said red was sexier; and I think so too



Which is sexier, red or blond?

green eyes.....red



blue eyes .....blonde



brown eyes......blonde



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Red definitely gets more attention



Which is sexier, red or blond?

Dark blond



Which is sexier, red or blond?

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment