Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair growing back from chemical damage question?

I had naturally curly long dark hair that I had highlighted to practically blond over a gradual period of time. Then, once the blond was wearing out, I had my hair permanently straightened. BIG mistake...This was about 6 months ago. Since then, I've been living hair hell. My question is....It's now half curly, half straight and I can see about 3 inches of new growth. Shouldn't there be more than 3 inches of new growth in 6 months time????



Hair growing back from chemical damage question?

nope, that sounds about right. your hair growns about a half an inch a month. if i were you, i would consider cutting it. maybe to your shoulders. start using deep conditioner (joico) a couple times a week too, leaving in for 5+ minutes. stop styling it, and just let it be.



Hair growing back from chemical damage question?

Nope, 1/2 inch a month, you are right on target

No comments:

Post a Comment