Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bleached hair?

i recently had my dyed-black hair bleached to the lightest possible blond: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa245... (sorry i look bad) and as you can see, there's still a little bit of yellow. my hairdresser didn't want to try to remove it since my hair was breaking off. its been about 2 weeks of deep conditioning and leaving it alone (i straightened it in this picture for a special event). i was wondering if the yellow will eventually fade to match the rest, or will it stay like that?



a long time ago, i bleached from black to go to red. the short period of blond i had was very brassy and orangey. when the red faded, i was left with a light blond. so will the same thing happen to my hair if i cover it all with an ash blond, or will that pigment fall out since my pores are so wide open?



btw, i feel like my hair is healthy and strong enough now to put something in, followed by heavy conditioning and gentleness.



Bleached hair?

Well, I have bleached my hair many times...and I loved.It!! But now I have grown tired of it and I am thinking about dying it back to my natural brown color.! There is nothing wrong having a few highlights.but in my opinion.It just makes me look washed out! And yes bleached hair does fade in a matter of time. But don't expect it to happen tomorow...It will fade to a orangy yellow color!! Usually when my hair faded I just dyed it back. But I am not sure what color you want it to end up. But if you would like to send me a e-mail or instant message. I'd be glad to help you out! =] 閳俱儮妯?My e-mail is shayla_mckinney@yahoo.com



Bleached hair?

i wouldn't mess with your hair for a little longer....color fades in time anyways...but i dye mine every 3 months and recently a bunch of mine broke off.... and that was about 6 weeks or more ago.... mine wasn't as drastic of color change , just from dark blonde to brighter blonde.... give it some time, or just ask your hairdresser.



Bleached hair?

my sister put her original color to darken the bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment