Sunday, August 2, 2009

Asking one more time... hopefully get some answers... Keep it blond or dye it back brown?

okay here is a pic of me. I know it is really hard to tell bc I'm barrel racing but it can give you an idea of what I look like. This is my natural hair color and before I went blond. What do you think? Leave it blond or change it back dark? I'm just afraid with my skin tone that it'll look to drastic. http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/...



if I did go back brown, do you suggest a salon or just doing it myself? What color should I get? a medium brown or a darker brown?



Asking one more time... hopefully get some answers... Keep it blond or dye it back brown?

Your pic isnt showing.



Keep it dark brown, it looks nice.



Asking one more time... hopefully get some answers... Keep it blond or dye it back brown?

sorry the site doesn't work...



it says site not found..



Asking one more time... hopefully get some answers... Keep it blond or dye it back brown?

it already looks brown



Asking one more time... hopefully get some answers... Keep it blond or dye it back brown?

Hi Blue;I like the dark brown just do it yourself you are very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment