Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair dye addiction?

is it safe to dye your hair every 2 or three months? my natural color is blond. last year i started getting highlights every 2 months, then i decided to die my hair light brown. 2 more months later i dyed my hair darker brown. now its been a month and next time i go in (1 month from now) i want to go red. everyone tells me that my hair is gonna fall out from dying it so much, i think they're joking but im not sure. im pretty sure by a year from now i will have had every color of the rainbow =]



Hair dye addiction?

If your hair is healthy then go ahead and dye all want. There is a possibility that your hair can fall out because dyeing makes hair dry. Dry hair is prone to breakage because there is a lack of moisture.



I personally wouldn't dye my hair that often but it's your hair...



Hair dye addiction?

It all comes down to your hair's strength. If you take care of your hair, the color isn't going to hurt it. You need to make sure you're using a deep conditioning treatment atleast once a week. Color can do a lot of damage, but as long as you're caring for it, go on and have fun!



Hair dye addiction?

I hate to be prudish about this, because it IS fun to try different colors, but the fact is: hair color dries the hell out of hair. If it doesn't look damaged now, it will over time. For me, semi permanents are almost as damaging as permanents.



If, however, you don't mind wearing your hair fairly short (above your shoulders), then you can probably get away with marathon dying. It may eventually come down to a trade off decision between length and having fun with color.

No comments:

Post a Comment