Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

My hair doesn't look terrible. I tried to dye my blonde roots with a black color and it faded. My roots are a bluish color and the rest of my hair is a light brown:



http://i16.tinypic.com/2zsb2iv.jpg



http://i11.tinypic.com/2z4xtts.jpg



I want to try to work towards going blond again. Because I was dumb and dyed my hair a million times. Is there any way I can get it blonde again? Or would i have to stick with a brownish color?



Please I need to know asap and I want to try to avoid going to a salon.



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

Hi Emily



I'm a hair color pro, my hair has been every single shade and mistake you can imagine. How about orange hair with blonde streaks or even better pink hair with brown? lol. I can definitely help you. You can do it yourself and you can go blonde again.



First you need to buy a hair color remover, Revlon makes one it's about $8.00 at Walmart, you can also buy expensive ones at Sally Hansen or beauty salons and they are honestly no different except price. Put the remover on and follow the instructions, I believe it's 30, 60, and 90 minute increments for different colors, so since yours is so dark you'd need at least 60-90 minutes, the hair stripper will leave your hair a sick orange/blonde color, that is natural, your hair is now stripped of all color and will color evenly. You need a dark blonde, you can't go super light unless you use the stripper 2 times, 2 boxes, I would not recommend that it makes your hair too brittle. So dye dark blonde, Color Silk or Open colors the most evenly, then I would use Loreal La Petite highlights to add in the lighter blonde streaks. After awhile, 6-8 weeks then you can go to blonde blonde again with 1 box of some kind of dye you want to use and it will color evenly as the natural proteins will be back in your hair. Now, you want to deep condition it after all that coloring, I would recommend Cure Care from Sally Hansen, put it on, leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it out, you're hair will be soft and feel really silky and you will be good to go. The whole package will cost, $8.00 color removed, $4.00 for Open or Color Silk (Walmart sells all of these except the Cure Care), and $8.00 for the La Petite, so all in all it's about $20.00 and probably 2-3 hours of your time to do all of that. If you can't get the cure care, it's 6.00 a bottle at Sally Hansen and is the best, use something with silk proteins in it and leave it on a good 20 minutes.



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

do me a favor if you dont want to destroy your hair dont buy a home dyeing on buy a rinsing



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

the best thing you can do is let it grow again... i'm a brunette and i dyed my hair semi-blind and I regreted it the moment I steped out of the salon.. so i dyed it brown agoin and it just fade away... i let it grow and now i'm happier because I don't depend on dyes to keep my color



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

try bleaching it blonde or let all the colours grow out



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

I think you would be better off going professional. It is hard to get blonde hair back. It will just keep turning orange. My mom is a blonde and she dyes her hair like once a month and she can never get it back blonde. She had to go to a salon and get it stripped first then they dyed it back to her blonde color the best they could.



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

for now stick with the brown and then deep condition your hair once a week until it is extremely healthy, and then you would have to bleach your hair, since you already have color. as for your roots i'd say you have to go to a professional. it's gonna cost a lot mof $ for your color correction since they'd have to bleach your root up to a light brown and then tone it. i wouldnt suggest going just yet



How can i get my hair to be an even color without going to a salon?

you may want to let your hair grow out ,or at least let the dye get old before you try any thing else right because you don't want to end up with what I call clown hair that's when you pretty much have every color in the crayon box in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment