Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair cut help!! pleasee!!!?

I got my hair cut and now it goes to by collar bone. Its all the same length and I now have to put it up in a pony tail every day!! I hate it so much but my parents say I have to suck it up. The big problem is... I have a school dance next friday and I have no clue how I'm going to have it down and make it look not as awful. I have thicker blond wavy hair and I usually straighten it, which was what I was planning to do for the dance, but now with my hair as short and ugly as it is I cant even straighten it without my hair looking like a ginormous triangle :(



Any ideas on how I can style it every day because I'm so upset with it and I'm tired of wearing a pony tail every day. I hate it so much it makes me cry :( HELP!!



Hair cut help!! pleasee!!!?

hey stargirl again



girl you got some hair problems. i heard about these extentions by jessica simpson and i think that you should try them. they are cheap and they clip on. if not you can always try braids. but not normal ones since your hair seems short. try french braids or cool ones that you can find on the internet. when i was little i used to do a braid that had a ribbon weaving through it. it looks good and it will hide your short hair.



luv ya ;)



Hair cut help!! pleasee!!!?

dont hate your hair just put pig tails in it braid it or put a head band in it compliment the type of hair you have DONT HATE YOUR HAIR



Hair cut help!! pleasee!!!?

use curlers!~ curl all of it! you will be gorgeous and it is sumthin different!



Hair cut help!! pleasee!!!?

Take your bangs (or the hair that is supposed to be your bangs if you had them) and make that little hair poof at the top of your head. Then curl your hair, make it look like the link below, it would look really cute!



http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movi...



Hair cut help!! pleasee!!!?

do you have bangs of any sort? hmm what about cute low down pigtails? braided pigtails? that would be cute i think. a low side ponytail curled is always cute, or straight is cute too. half up half down. there are soo many options. search around online. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment